Project Resource Coordinator
We’re looking for a Project Resource Coordinator to join our delivery team based in Shipley, West Yorkshire.
Learn more about this role
We don’t sell products; we sell expertise. Our Engineering teams are leaders in the Software and Hardware field, providing the kind of solutions that wow our customers into coming back to us again and again.
The Delivery function builds these project teams, ensuring that we have the best possible resource mix in place to meet our customer needs. This process demands a clear picture of resource availability, organisational capacity, and skills tracking. The Project Resource Coordinator will ensure that this information is available and up-to-date at all times, managing and manipulating large data sets in our ERP system to create insightful reports that aid delivery decision-making.
Exceptional organisation and administration skills are essential but are only part of this role. You’ll also need to be commercially aware and people-focused; an effective communicator, who can liaise with internal Project Managers, Group Leads, and Engineers to communicate – and sometimes negotiate – successful resource moves. This ability to influence and make things happen will be balanced with a keen eye for detail and a passion for data.
If that is something you can get excited about, we'd love to hear from you.
How you will spend your time
- Supporting the Delivery Director with day-to-day resource management activity
- Negotiating with Project Managers and Engineers to facilitate resource moves
- Working with the Resource Manager to identify and communicate recruitment needs
- Supporting the ongoing supply/demand reporting process and capacity planning
- Monitoring and managing skills, capabilities and training data for all employees
- Planning and reporting related to resource performance, utilisation and availability
- Administration of resources and projects within our ERP system (Kimble/Salesforce)
What you will need to bring
- Superb organization, project coordination and administration skills
- The ability to create meaningful reports to drive decision-making
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including Pivot Tables, V-lookups etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Desirable Tech Skills
- Exposure to relevant technologies (Software, Java, C++ etc.)
- Prior experience using Salesforce or similar ERP systems
- Knowledge of resource management and capacity planning techniques
What you will get in return
Included in your contract:
- A competitive salary which will grow with your career.
- A twice yearly company bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to train, develop and grow, as well as learning from talented colleagues.
- A flexible approach to work and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- 25 days’ holiday as standard, rising an extra day for every year you stay with us.
- Free on-site parking, rail season ticket support, and a cycle to work scheme.
- Relocation assistance for those moving to the area.
Our Recruitment Process
Once you submit your CV, we’ll send you a short online form asking you to confirm a couple of things. This will then go directly to the Hiring Manager to review. We'll often do a short first stage telephone interview to find out more about you and to check that the role would be a good fit for your requirements.
Then, if you progress to interview stage we’ll try to cover off everything we can in one sitting, to make the process quicker for you - which means our interviews can be slightly longer than average. We want you to leave the interview with a real feel for the job and what it’s like to work with us.