Employee ownership is a win-win for both Consult Red and our people
Everyone has a stake, and everyone has a say
We have proudly been employee-owned since May 2021. We work together with shared values and purpose towards our common goals. Our team members feel empowered, have a say in our future, and share in our success.
- Consult Red chose employee ownership to help ensure long-term stability, security and success.
- Statistically, employee-owned businesses achieve more growth and can be more profitable. They are resilient, agile and able to better weather economic challenges
- Consult Red sits among many well-known employee-owned brands including John Lewis, Richer Sounds, Thales and Unipart. The Employee Ownership Association (EOA) says many more are preparing to follow suit.
- At the beginning of our employee ownership journey, 100% of the issued shares were owned for the benefit of the employees.
- Over time new share options may be issued.
- Unless otherwise approved by the trust the number of options issued will never exceed 35% and can never exceed 50%.
How it works
Our Employee Committee works with the Employee-Ownership Trust, Executive Management Team, and our Board of Directors to determine what Consult Red stands for and where it will go next.
What it means for our people
- Working for a company whose mission is to benefit them
- A share in the success of the company – including an Employee Ownership bonus
- An ongoing say on the aims and structure of the company – we continue to build the company together
- Greater stability and long-term security than other forms of company ownership