Group Application – Apply as a Team with your Friends
Your problem: You and your mates have been working together for a while. The sense of humour, friendships and trust in your team is going to be hard to duplicate somewhere else. Besides, starting again and proving yourself with your strengths and weaknesses in a whole new team is a lot of work. You would like more salary (who wouldn’t) and a change in what you are doing would be nice too and maybe it’s time to learn some new things and grow as an engineer. It’s all true but it’s hard to make that first step.
Your Solution: Team Hire at Red
Learn more about this role
Chose the area of your expertise from our group hires
- Talk to your mates at work and decide to apply with at least 2 other people
- Give your team a name and write a brief description of each team member and what they are best at in the team
- Identify your team captain who will speak for your team
- Give us the cost to hire you as a team
We’ll call you as a team and tell you all about the roles in detail. We’ll ask you some technology questions and some clarification on your skills and roles. If there is a good match between your team and Red.. we’ll PAY YOU TO ATTEND A FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW AS A TEAM. That’s right, every team that makes it to a face to face interview will be paid 12,000 PLN for their time and effort! Why? You are putting some work, organising a crack team, and we can’t expect anyone to work for free.
Want to know more to organise your team? Call +48601292908 and speak with Chris about the group recruitment. Or simply click apply and submit your team.
If that is something you can get excited about, we'd love to hear from you.
How you will spend your time
You will work in an agile environment reporting to a Group Lead or Project Manager and will have considerable exposure to our clients and other partners.
Working as part of a team, you’ll be a key part of the planning, design, development, debugging and integration of embedded software modules for cutting edge broadcast and internet TV receivers (“set top boxes”) or similar embedded/Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
What you will need to bring
HOME NETWORKING/IoT TEAMS:
- C++/C Software Engineering Team with knowledge of networking protocols (DHCP, TCP/IP, Mesh networking, Wifi etc.).
- English needed.
- Software Engineering team with Video and Audio experience.
- Python based automated testers to work on large framework for a media company – experience with embedded devices is needed.
Successful teams will be offered permanent contracts (as individuals of course) as normal.
Desirable Tech Skills
HOME NETWORKING/IoT TEAMS:
- Experience in the team of OpenWRT or routers would be ideal. Some embedded is a must.
- Experience in the team of set top boxes or television projects is ideal but not required. Some embedded is needed.
- Embedded experience is definitely an advantage.
What you will get in return
What we’ll give you in return:
- A fresh start in a new office near the Rynek close to all Wroclaws best entertainment
- Challenging work on important projects
- A twice yearly company bonus scheme
- Private medical care for you and your family
- MyBenefit and Multisport
- Family friendly office and events
- A good amount of annual leave, which rises an extra day for every year you stay with us
- A flexible approach to work and an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Training online and face to face.
- Car park sharing scheme
- Awards for good customer support such as Drones; VR equipment; bicycle; you name it, its yours!
- Fruit, pizza, cakes – all free.
- More – come and ask us – we have one of the best benefits packages in Wroclaw
Our Recruitment Process
Once you submit your CV, we’ll send you a short online form asking you to confirm a couple of things. This will then go directly to the Hiring Manager to review. We'll often do a short first stage telephone interview to find out more about you and to check that the role would be a good fit for your requirements.
Then, if you progress to interview stage we’ll try to cover off everything we can in one sitting, to make the process quicker for you - which means our interviews can be slightly longer than average. We want you to leave the interview with a real feel for the job and what it’s like to work with us.