VP of Sales
We’re looking for an outstanding VP of Sales to drive business growth across high profile customer accounts in North America.
Learn more about this role
Consult Red is a European, employee-owned company and a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands in Pay TV, Broadband, and the Internet of Things.
We’re an R&D technology partner that develops cutting-edge, connected products, video and broadband end-user equipment, streaming TV devices, networks, platforms & Internet of Things (IoT) smart edge devices. Our story started in 2003 when five friends founded the company in Yorkshire, England. Since then, we’ve grown a lot. Connected devices and systems developed by Consult Red are currently in more than 30 million homes worldwide. We work with the world’s leading media operators, including Comcast (Sky), AT&T (DirecTV), and Liberty Global (Virgin, UPC).
In the last 12 months, we’ve grown our team by 40%. We’re now nearly 300 people globally, working collaboratively to provide an industry-leading consultancy service across software development, hardware, embedded, and cloud technologies. We’re also growing our presence in the US, hiring new Software engineers for our key American customers.
We have a well-established US presence with our main office in Los Angeles and remote workers across the United States. To continue our successful growth path, we’d now like to hire our first key Commercial position.
Our products are the knowledge, skills, and professionalism of our people. We have a passion for engineering and technology and a strong belief in the importance of customer advocacy. The VP of Sales will drive continued customer growth across North America, acting as a point of contact for multiple customer sponsors and stakeholders. You’ll need to be acutely tuned-in to a wide range of needs across a diverse customer ecosystem, acting as a champion for our key customers internally and becoming the interface between external sponsors and our internal teams.
We’re searching for someone outgoing, proactive, and passionate about our team, services, and customers. The ideal person will demonstrate true excellence in service delivery and high levels of responsibility, autonomy, and ownership.
If that is something you can get excited about, we'd love to hear from you.
How you will spend your time
You’ll be the internal advocate for some of our largest customers, working closely with the US-based Head of Engineering Delivery to drive our internal teams to provide innovative solutions which satisfy a diverse range of needs and requirements.
You’ll need to be able to self-solve problems and identify new opportunities to add value both internally and externally. A keen eye for detail is also vital, as you’ll also be responsible for managing a variety of complex commercial agreements and contracts. The small details matter to our customers, and you’ll always be on top of them.
Due to the nature of this role, face-to-face customer contact is essential. We anticipate that you’ll need to travel approximately 30% of the time, both within North America and occasionally internationally.
What you will need to bring
- Experience as a VP of Sales within the Media, Broadband or Telecom sectors.
- Proven network of relevant key business relationships in the Media Technology & Services, Broadband or Telecom sectors
- Experience establishing and working with key business partnerships
- Comfortable managing budgets, customer deadlines & financial KPIs on performance (orders, revenue, growth, profitability etc.)
- Knowledge of technology development techniques and programme delivery methods (e.g., Agile)
- A track record of building relationships with clients based on trust and respect
Desirable Tech Skills
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills (including Advanced Microsoft Excel and CRM tools, such as Salesforce)
- Understanding of customer behaviours and industry trends in relevant sectors
What you will get in return
- A competitive salary that grows with your career
- A flexible and risk-averse approach to remote work
- A twice-yearly discretionary company bonus scheme
- Opportunities to train, develop and grow, as well as learning from talented colleagues
- Matched 401(k) contributions up to 5%
- Flexible Healthcare
- Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Our Recruitment Process
We believe in moving fast and keeping things simple.
Once you submit your CV, we'll send you a short online form asking you to confirm a couple of details. Your application then goes directly to the Hiring Manager to review. We'll always try to come back to you within a few days.
We'll usually do a short first stage telephone interview. If that goes well, we'll want to set up a longer conversation to find out more. Where possible, we'll do a face-to-face interview in our offices, so that you can get a better feel for the company and your team. However, we understand the challenges of COVID-19 and have adapted our business to be completely flexible around the current situation. This means that we may do some, or all, of the interview process over video using Microsoft Teams, Skype, or GoToMeeting.
However we do it, we want you to leave us with a real feel for the role and a sense of what it's like to work with us, so we're happy to spend some quality time to answer all of your questions.